areas of business | location
Tata Advanced Systems (TASL) was set up in 2007 as a vehicle to extend the Tata group's business operations to the national security and defence sector. TASL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Sons.
The company's objective is to unify competencies and create capabilities across Tata group companies in order to provide integrated solutions and critical technologies in the areas of defence, homeland security, offset business and disaster management.
Areas of business
TASL is a key provider of support in technology sourcing and management, production of defence technology, obsolescence management, project execution and life-cycle support. TASL offers solutions in both the geographical and virtual battle spaces.
The company’s focus areas are:
- Homeland security
- Network-centric warfare
- Aerospace and avionics
- Electronic and information warfare
- Precision technologies (missiles, seekers and sensors)
- Surveillance technologies (unmanned aerial vehicles, radar)
- Marine applications
- Disaster recovery and emergency response networks
- Survivability solutions
- Component and assembly procurements
TASL is located in New Delhi, India.