areas of business | joint ventures, subsidiaries, associates | location
Tata Realty and Infrastructure (TRIL) was set up in 2007 to pursue opportunities in the real estate and infrastructure sectors. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata group, and is committed towards developing the nation by building world-class real estate and infrastructure.
Areas of business
TRIL is currently focused on the development of:
- Real estate opportunities
- Urban infrastructure
- Special economic zones (SEZs)
- Roads, expressways and bridges
- Logistics parks
TRIL is currently developing a 25-acre, mixed-use, state-of-the-art IT SEZ facility at Taramani in Chennai; a higher-end retail mall spread over six acres at Amritsar; a 36-acre residential project at Gurgaon; and IT parks for Tata Consultancy Services at various locations across India. On the infrastructure side, TRIL, through its subsidiary, Navinya Buildcon, has been awarded an NHAI road project based on the Design Build Operate Transfer (DBOT) model for the Pune-Solapur section. This is in partnership with M/s Atlantia S.p.A of Italy.
TRIL is an advisor to an offshore fund — Tata Realty Initiatives Fund (TRIF - 1) — with a corpus of US$750 million (including a contribution from Tata Sons) for the development of real estate projects.
Joint ventures, subsidiaries, associates
- TRIL has entered into an agreement with Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO) and Indian Hotels Company (IHCL) for the development of a 25-acre multi-product SEZ at Chennai.
- TRIL has signed an MoU with Changi Airports International or CAI for development of non-metro airports all over India.
- TRIL has appointed RTKL (among the top five for retail projects) as architects for the retail project in Amritsar.
- TRIL has appointed JWT as their branding and advertising agency.
The company is based in Mumbai, India.