areas of business | joint ventures, subsidiaries, associates | location
NatSteel Holdings is the leading provider of steel in the Asia Pacific region. It has operations in seven countries: Singapore, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines and Australia. The company became a part of Tata Steel in 2005 and produces about 2 million tonnes of premium steel products.
Areas of business
The company makes reinforcement bars, wire rods, wire mesh, prefabricated cages and steel couplers.
Joint ventures, subsidiaries, associates
- Singapore: NatSteel Recycling; NatSteel Trade International
- Australia: Best Bar; NatSteel Australia
- China: Wuxi Jinyang Metal Products; NatSteel (Xiamen)
- Malaysia: Easteel Services (Malaysia)
- Philippines: SteelAsia Manufacturing Corp
- Thailand: Tata Steel (Thailand) Public Company; The Siam Industrial Wire
- Vietnam: NatSteel Vina
The company is based in Singapore.