areas of business | joint ventures, subsidiaries, associates | location
TM International Logistics (TMILL), a subsidiary of Tata Steel, is an international logistics support service provider. Established in 2002, the company offers a 'single window' to clients for the carriage of international trade on a door-to-door basis.
Areas of business
- Port-based services: Stevedoring, shore handling, warehousing / stockyard management and transportation.
- Ship agency: Taking care of entry and exit of vessels, working at the ports in India, paying attention to the requirements of the officers and crew of ships.
- Shipping and clearing: Taking care of customs, port and other statutory requirements for the clearance of import cargo and export shipments.
- Chartering: Chartering vessels for the carriage of goods, both bulk and breakbulk.
- Freight forwarding: With a network of offices in India and overseas, the company offers services for carriage of goods by multi-modal transport.
Joint ventures, subsidiaries, associates
- International Shipping and Logistics, Jebel Ali FZE, UAE: Looks after charters of vessels on 'voyage' or 'time charter'.
- TKM Overseas Transport (Europe) GmbH, Hamburg, Germany: Organises carriage of cargo moving out of Europe, the UK, the US and other overseas sources of origin into India or other nations.
- TKM Transport Management Services: Undertakes operational activities of the freight forwarding business unit of TMILL’s community initiatives.
The company's principal centres of operations are at Kolkata, Haldia and Paradip in India. TMILL has sales offices in the main cities of India and regional offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia.