areas of business | joint ventures, subsidiaries, associates | location
Tata Technologies (TTL) is a global engineering consulting organisation with core specialisation in automotive and aerospace. The company delivers customised solutions for engineering and design, product life cycle management and enterprise system integration for the manufacturing sector. TTL is a company of engineers, led by engineers, with more than 4,600 associates, representing 27 nationalities.
Founded in 1989, the company has been helping ambitious manufacturers create great products for over 20 years. It focuses on the manufacturing industry – on companies that make exciting products – covering every aspect of the value chain from concept to recycling. It also supports these clients through a comprehensive, integrated set of engineering services and IT processes and tools to manage the product development process and the complete manufacturing ecosystem.
TTL serves clients in 25 countries, with a delivery model specifically designed for engineering and IT engagements that offers a unique blend of deep, local expertise integrated with our six global delivery centres, Pune-Hinjawadi (India), Bangalore (India), Detroit (USA), Coventry (UK), Stuttgart (Germany), and Bangkok (Thailand).
Areas of business
The TTL group offers solutions and services in:
- Engineering and design: Working with the world's leading automotive and aerospace organisations leveraging global resources to provide engineering services wherever their clients need them to be.
- Product lifecycle management: Helping companies build better products, define better processes and reduce costs along the way. Includes branded products from Autodesk, Siemens, Dassault Systemés as well as training and support.
- Product development IT: Implementing best practice enterprise solutions that coordinate people, technology, information, and processes specific to product development organisations. Includes CRM, ERP, application lifecycle management, information lifecycle management.
- Manufacturing: Delivering a powerful combination of cutting-edge digital manufacturing, manufacturing automation and control systems, and comprehensive manufacturing domain expertise.
- Knowledge Lifecycle Management: Helping to harvest institutional knowledge, especially with i GET IT®, the comprehensive engineering internet-based training system.
Joint ventures, subsidiaries, associates
- Tata HAL Technologies: Tata Technologies and Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL), Asia's premier aerospace manufacturer, merge their formidable engineering, design and manufacturing resources and market reach to provide clients with comprehensive "design through build" aerospace solutions. This joint venture is India's only dedicated aerostructure provider that offers access to HAL's design and manufacturing facilities and Tata Technologies' global delivery centres.
TTL's international headquarters is in Singapore, with key regional headquarters in India (Pune), USA (Novi, Michigan) and the UK (Luton). The company has global development centres in Germany, India, Thailand, the UK and the USA and also has offices in Canada, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Mexico, and the Netherlands.